Make sure you check out my new website designed JUST for Las Vegas Sellers: Â http://sellmylasvegashouse.com/. Â My Resume, marketing plan and seller related blog posts are all listed over there!
Every agent gives out a “Free CMA” but this one is a little different! My detailed CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) comes not only with price but a net sheet and a marketing plan that is detailed specifically for your house. No appointment is necessary to learn what prices & fees (commission) I charge or about my marketing plan.
The Las Vegas Area market has some unique challenges and you should be given all the specifics up front so you can make the decision in the privacy of your own home whether right now is the right time to sell without high pressure sales.
Once you make the decision that you may want to sell your house at this time, then we can make the appointment!
Notice my form does not contain the usual items – I can get specifics of your home (lot size, interior size, bedrooms, bathrooms, pool) by pulling tax records via the address you have provided. I will need additional details if you have made additional improvements that may add value to your home.
All of the items below do have an affect on marketability of your home in one way or another!
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014