Scroll down past Maravilla Community Description to view Newest Listings in Maravilla Subdivision.
Welcome Home to SW Las Vegas Communities: Maravilla at Mountain’s Edge
Maravilla at Mountains Edge is a subdivision in the growing Master Planned Community of Mountain’s Edge tucked near the mountains in Southwest Las Vegas near the corner of Durango & Pyle.
Maravilla at Mountain’s Edge is built by Amstar homes starting in 2006 and they are still building!! Feel free to call or email for current prices or for your free list of current homes for sale (new construction or resale!)
The home style is hard for me to describe as I believe it is a style in the Eastern end of the US. Â Alleys provide access to your garages so the front of the homes have outline character and detail without the unsightly view of a garage. Â All front yards are required to have desert landscaping (no grass). Â Most of the private yards (not all) are courtyard or patio style so these homes may be a perfect fit for someone who is looking for a detached home without all the high maintenance of a large yard.
There are currently 417 single family detached homes in Miravilla at Mountain’s Edge ranging from 1480-2471 square feet.
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.
Would You Like to Buy or Sell a Home in Maravilla at Mountain’s Edge? Â Fill Out This Form:
[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”]
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014