Las Vegas has seen +12.7% month over month and 21.7% year over year appreciation for May 2014 closes. Active home listing inventory has almost doubled year over year and pending sales inventory has dropped 25% and sales are down 10% from last year.
Equity sales accounted for an impressive 76% of total sales while distressed inventory (REO & short sale) made up the remainder of the 24%
Las Vegas Home Sales were strong with 3330 units sold in May 2014.
Cash sales loose ground but still dominate the Las Vegas sold terms with 40% of the sales being cash and 60% of the homes selling with cash vs financed offers (VA/FHA/Conventional.)
Las Vegas Area Market Activity shows general Las Vegas Market Activity, Trends & Absorption
Las Vegas Area REO or Bank Owned Homes Comprehensive Reports on Las Vegas Area REO including financing profiles by price point and absorption rate.
Las Vegas Area Short Sale Homes Comprehensive Reports Detailing Short Sale Listing, Contract & Sold Stats. Includes Absorption Rate.
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014