Paradise Palms has 1022 mid century modern homes and is nestled near the Las Vegas National Golf Course just minutes to the world famous “Las Vegas Strip”. Paradise Palms homes were built between the years of 1960-roughly 1979.
With the revitalization of downtown Las Vegas, urban living has become wildly popular. Zappos, Container Park, Neonopolis projects have all put new life & brought new jobs into the heart and soul of downtown Las Vegas. Classic homes with vintage character and some even with a flair of historic backgrounds are very appealing to all types of buyers – investors have even picked up on this trend!
Click here if you want to sell your classic Paradise Palms home!
View the classic homes for sale or rent in vintage Las Vegas community of Paradise Palms Las Vegas:
We're sorry, but there’s nothing to display here; MLS data service is not activated for this account.
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014