McNeil Estates has 90 atomic age homes and is nestled west of the I-15 and just minutes to downtown Las Vegas & the Arts District. McNeil Estates vintage homes were built between the years of 1962-1969.
With the revitalization of downtown Las Vegas, urban living has become wildly popular. Zappos, Container Park, Neonopolis projects have all put new life & brought new jobs into the heart and soul of downtown Las Vegas. Classic homes with vintage character and some even with a flair of historic backgrounds are very appealing to all types of buyers – investors have even picked up on this trend!
Click here if you want to sell your classic McNeil Estates home!
View the classic homes for sale or rent in vintage Las Vegas community of McNeil Estates Las Vegas:
$395,000 : 2701 GILMARY Avenue, Las Vegas4 beds, 2 baths
$340,000 : 2700 GILMARY Avenue, Las Vegas4 beds, 2 baths
See all McNeil Est - Historic.
(all data current as of 4/21/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014