Desert Park has 97 homes and is nestled near the Las Vegas Arts District between the world famous “Las Vegas Strip” and downtown Las Vegas. Desert Park homes were built between the years of 1951-1975.
With the revitalization of downtown Las Vegas, urban living has become wildly popular. Zappos, Container Park, Neonopolis projects have all put new life & brought new jobs into the heart and soul of downtown Las Vegas. Classic homes with vintage character and some even with a flair of historic backgrounds are very appealing to all types of buyers – investors have even picked up on this trend!
Click here if you want to sell your classic Desert Park home!
View the classic homes for sale or rent in vintage Las Vegas community of Desert Park Las Vegas:
$319,000 : 1400 HOUSSELS Avenue, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 three-quarter, 1 half baths
$300,000 : 1612 South 6TH Street, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full baths
$320,000 : 1321 South 7TH Street, Las Vegas5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
$379,900 : 1401 HOUSSELS Avenue, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 three-quarter baths
See all Desert Park Historic.
(all data current as of 4/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014