To View Most Current Listings in Villa Trieste, Scroll Down Past Villa Trieste Community Description!
Welcome Home To Summerlin NW Las Vegas Community: Villa Trieste!
- Currently (2013) 184 Single Family Detached Patio Style Homes
- Ranging from 1470-1954 Square Feet
- Built from 2009-present (2013) by Pulte
- Recorded as Westpark Summerlin Village 19
Villa Trieste features some very unique green & eco-friendly living alternatives. All homes come standard with solar panels or photovoltaic shingles, platinum LEED certified & tankless water heaters. Prices appear hefty on the surface but when a buyer can sit back and think about the monetary savings from all the energy efficient items packed in the homes they are actually a bargain!
Located in the heart of the popular Master Planned Community of Summerlin. Extremely close to Red Rock Station Casino, retail, restaurants and professional offices.
Also Close to the 215 Freeway at Charleston. The 215 Freeway South (and then East past the Durango Curve) makes getting to UNLV, McCarran Airport and South Las Vegas Strip Employment & Entertainment Centers Easy. The 215 Freeway North leads to the 95 freeway which makes getting to downtown employment & entertainment centers a snap.
Use contact form below if you would like professional buyer, new construction or renter representation to buy or rent a home in Villa Trieste!
$327,000 : 11213 SHASTA RIDGE Court, Las Vegas2 beds, 3 baths
$369,500 : 2108 SOLVANG MILL Drive, Las Vegas2 beds, 3 baths
$344,444 : 1819 SOLVANG MILL Drive, Las Vegas3 beds, 3 baths
See all Westpark Summerlin - Villa Trieste.
(all data current as of 1/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014