To View Most Current Listings in Mira Villa Summerlin, Scroll Down Past Mira Villa Community Description!
Welcome Home To GATED Summerlin NW Las Vegas Community: Mira Villa!
- Currently (2013 still building) 219 Condominium Homes
- Ranging from 2052-3902 Square Feet
- Built from 2006-present (2013) by Westmark
Mira Villa offers a very unique mid rise condominium living style all near popular Summerlin amenities! The community is gated with resort style landscaping & waterscaping. Community amenities include a state of the art fitness center, multiple pools & spas & clubhouse. Many of the units feature sweeping city lights, mountain or golf course views.
Located in the popular Master Planned Community of Summerlin. Extremely close to Rampart Casino, Boca Park retail & restaurants & Tivoli Village retail & restaurants.
Also near the 95 freeway which makes getting to downtown employment & entertainment centers a snap.
Use contact form below if you would like professional buyer, new construction or renter representation to buy or rent a home in Mira Villa Summerlin Condos!
$1,550,000 : 9145 TESORAS Drive, Unit 401, Las Vegas4 beds, 3 full, 1 three-quarter baths
$849,900 : 9144 TESORAS Drive, Unit 301, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$1,750,000 : 9223 TESORAS Drive, Unit 401, Las Vegas4 beds, 3 full, 1 three-quarter baths
$825,000 : 9204 TESORAS Drive, Unit 201, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$879,000 : 9212 TESORAS Drive, Unit 202, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$675,000 : 9141 TESORAS Drive, Unit 302, Las Vegas2 beds, 2 full baths
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Mira Villa Summerlin.
(all data current as of 4/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014