Original Post: Sell Your Las Vegas Home FAST!
Everyone has heard of the hedge funds that have moved into town right? They are snatching up homes left and right.
Cash purchases are DOMINATING the Las Vegas real estate market still today. I was expecting all cash home purchases to dwindle a bit by now (3/23/2013) with rising prices but that is untrue!
Now how do you sell your home FAST without having to deal with the headache of financed purchases and all the drama that they produce these days?
It usually means you are going to leave a little “money on the table.” Investors want a big bargain, so if you need to sell your Las Vegas home quick, you may have to leave some money on thetable!
All agents are working with investors these days and have access to these quick transactions. Many can close within 7-10 days (depending if your home is in an HOA!) This leaves your headache behind you when you are paying utilities, HOA dues and miscellaneous fees for holding on to a vacant Las Vegas home.
I personally work with 3 different investors that range from small family to large hedge funds that will be happy to look at your Las Vegas home’s property profile. Sometimes all 3 will come back with a price for you, sometimes none of them will since your property doesn’t fit their portfolio or goals. I will always include a complimentary, no appointment market analysis for you with a “quick sale” price & a regular sale price so that you can sell your Las Vegas Area home as fast as you want to sell it!
To sell your Las Vegas or Henderson home fast you will need to have:
- Lien payoff amounts (if you have a mortgage or liens)
- HOA information readily available to purchase your HOA demand & resale package (mandatory by law if you are governed by an HOA)
I cut my fees on these special investor purchases to only 2% to manage the transaction. This saves you money on your “net” and could recoup some of the money you have lost by selling below market value. If you would like to take a shot and see what investors would pay for your home all you have to do is fill out this form and I will present your property profile to the investors to see what they will pay for your home!
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014
- Free Solar Panels for Your Las Vegas House! - July 15, 2014