In early February 2012, Splash Canyon announced via press release that the opening will be delayed until 2013. Â
I wasn’t very surprised as construction halted shortly after my December 2011 “New Las Vegas waterpark” update.
Since this release, the county has widened Fort Apache Road. Â So cheers to building infrastructure to handle traffic prior to getting this thing up and running! Â I will post regular updates in the future when construction on the waterpark resumes!
Here are my previous posts on this project:
Home listings near the new Las Vegas water park:
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014