He has been a staple in this area for YEARS. Â Rumor has it that he doesn’t accept money however he does seem to have sponsors.
He’s so popular that Former Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman lost an on air radio bet in 2005 in regards to the superbowl and had to dance with him!
Today I caught a glimpse of him dancing the noon hour away when I was at Chipotle on Fort Apache and Sahara. Â Even the cops that drive by him wave at him. Â Can’t help but bring a smile to your face!
If you want to see some videos – check out the facebook page!
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014