It seems like the dog days of summer brings out the best (tongue in cheek) inquiries.
*IF* I had a VERY LOW OR NO DOWN owner will carry solution(s) for poor credit, I would be advertising it.
*IF* banks would rent out homes for half of current market value, they would be advertising it.
If wishes were fishes, no one would starve… or be homeless.
I know, Â people probably think “what is the worst they can say if we ask, NO?”
They are probably the same people that complain that REALTORSÂ® and real estate agents will not return their calls.
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014