So how do I find the owner of a Las Vegas property?
This is a question I found in my google analytics this week and a VERY good question! Â These instructions can apply to all Clark County property (Henderson, North Las Vegas, Unincorporated Clark County, Mesquite, etc!)
First go to the Clark County Assessor’s Office.
Click on “Property Record Search”
Click on “Address”
Enter the address you are searching for the Las Vegas property owner.
If there is more than one home on the street, you will come up with multiple choices and it will look similar to this:
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Las Vegas Home Buyer Education Seminars - March 10, 2014
- Green Valley Condo for Sale! $125K - February 6, 2014
- Free & Functional Las Vegas Home Search App for Your Mobile Device! - January 11, 2014
- Ask The Broker - December 23, 2013
- FREE Las Vegas Relocation Guide - December 19, 2013