So how do I find the owner of a Las Vegas property?
This is a question I found in my google analytics this week and a VERY good question! Â These instructions can apply to all Clark County property (Henderson, North Las Vegas, Unincorporated Clark County, Mesquite, etc!)
First go to the Clark County Assessor’s Office.
Click on “Property Record Search”
Click on “Address”
Enter the address you are searching for the Las Vegas property owner.
If there is more than one home on the street, you will come up with multiple choices and it will look similar to this:
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Vintage Community of McNeil Estates Las Vegas Atomic Age Homes for Sale - April 10, 2014
- Vintage Community of Paradise Palms Las Vegas Mid Century Modern Homes for Sale - April 9, 2014
- Desert Park Las Vegas Vintage & Classic Homes for Sale - April 9, 2014
- Las Vegas Homes for Sale in Golf Course Communities - April 9, 2014
- Las Vegas Homes for Sale with City, Strip or Mountain Views - April 9, 2014