So how do I find the owner of a Las Vegas property?
This is a question I found in my google analytics this week and a VERY good question! Â These instructions can apply to all Clark County property (Henderson, North Las Vegas, Unincorporated Clark County, Mesquite, etc!)
First go to the Clark County Assessor’s Office.
Click on “Property Record Search”
Click on “Address”
Enter the address you are searching for the Las Vegas property owner.
If there is more than one home on the street, you will come up with multiple choices and it will look similar to this:
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014
- Free Solar Panels for Your Las Vegas House! - July 15, 2014
- Las Vegas Low Home Appraisal – What is a Reconsideration Request? - July 10, 2014