People often ask me if I can help them find a rental home in the Las Vegas area. Â The answer is: Â YES! Â If I personally cannot help you because I am too busy, I will give your information to an associate who does work Las Vegas Rentals.
Some Tips on finding the perfect Las Vegas Rental Home:
- Landlords are only willing to hold property on average 2 weeks so there is no need to physically search until 3 weeks prior to moving.
- If your credit history is damaged you may want to consider putting a larger security deposit down or offer slightly more rent.
- It takes about 2-4 business (not calendar) days for landlord approval.
- Plan on spending 2 1/2 months rent for deposits.
- Many landlords will not take animal breeds that are banned by insurance companies (remember I am an animal lover too, I don’t make these rules!)
- You will have to pay a non-refundable application fee in certified funds (money order or certified check) that is usually $50-100 per applicant.
We can set you up on an MLS search to get listings as soon as they hit the market or you can search for your rental home below via IDX feeds from our MLS (listings updated daily):
[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”]
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014