Every year my phone starts ringing off the hook the first Monday after New Year’s Day. People want to either rent or buy a Las Vegas Home as their resolution.
The question is a tough one to ponder. Each individual scenario needs to make sense:
Are you planning on living in the home for at least 5 years?
Will the home be functional for that time frame? (Are you planning on adding or subtracting children or pets to your household?)
Is your job stable?
Is your income high enough?
Is your credit decent? (No lates in last year or collections?)
Do you have enough reserves in the bank? (A couple of months worth of house payments?)
Not every house makes sense to buy either but I have two scenarios to help make a decision:
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 1096666 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 1098851 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.
No matter if your New Year’s Resolution includes a Las Vegas Rental Home or Las Vegas Home Purchase, please put my phone number – 702-580-1783 on your list to call on the first Monday after New Year’s Day! Â I will be happy to answer your questions about purchasing or renting a home in the Las Vegas area!
Latest posts by Renee Burrows (see all)
- Home Is Possible – Nevada Home Buyer Grant Zero Down! - December 9, 2016
- Home Inspection Repair Response – Dos & Don’ts - September 17, 2015
- 2 Simple Ways to Save Money NOW On Your Electric Bill - October 7, 2014
- Ikea’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls, Swedish Meatballs, Gadgets and Furniture Coming to Las Vegas - July 17, 2014
- Homes Still Appreciating in Las Vegas June 2014 - July 17, 2014